Medistus® Antivirus is used to prevent infections and respiratory diseases. The lozenges contain the herbal active ingredient complex Kistosyn® 200 Extract and form a protective barrier across the mucous membranes in the mouth and throat, thus preventing the penetration and proliferation of viruses and bacteria.
Medistus® Antivirus is used in places where there is an increased risk of infection. On public transport, during trips, in waiting rooms, at events, at school or when shopping.
In which cases shall Medistus® Antivirus be applied?
- To support by physical means the natural barrier function of the oral and pharyngeal mucosa against viruses and bacteria infecting the respiratory tract.
- For the prevention of infectious and inflammatory airways diseases of viral and bacterial origin by physical (mechanical) barrier formation on the pharyngeal mucosa.
When, how often and how long shall Medistus® Antivirus be applied?
- Where there is an increased risk of infection and for prevention when there is an increased risk of respiratory infections of viral and bacterial origin.
- Adults: Dissolve a lozenge slowly in the mouth 3 to 6 times a day.
- Children older than 12 years (and of at least 25 kg body weight): Dissolve a lozenge slowly in the mouth 3 times a day.
- Children older than 6 years: Dissolve a lozenge slowly in the mouth once a day
The lozenges may pose a choking risk for small children when unable to dissolve them in the mouth.
Please take particular care in case of young children.
In case of taking medicines orally, please leave a pause of 2 hours in-between.
Active ingredients: Kistosyn® 200 extract
Other ingredients: maltitol, sorbitol, purified water, ascorbic acid, citric acid, flavor, vegetable oil, stevia extract, peppermint oil.
No preservatives and colorants.
Sugar, gluten and lactose free.
Pack of 10 lozenges
Available in pharmacies and drugstores near you.